Television totally broke on December 24th; have been trying to have it fixed/replaced ever since; no end in sight.Customer Service is the worst I've ever experienced.

I have contacted Panasonic 5 times, had one television repair man out, with no luck. They have re ordered the same part (for the second time) and seriously doubt that that part is even bad or broken in the first place. While family time was great over Christmas, having 8 kids and no television for a weeks pretty much sucks. I am very disappointed in the very long 'process' of having our television repaired/replaced.

I've had such good experiences with other companies when something has broken; sending a new one out right away, and then fixing it on their time, without inconveniencing me.

Ug.Will never buy a Panasonic television (or product) again, no matter how nice the picture is.

Review about: Panasonic Repair.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. Panasonic has just started reviewing this site. Your posting will be added to a report and reviewed to determine how we can improve our processes and personnel training.