Panasonic failing to honor warranty on a lens purchased as part of a camera kit from Amazon
The lens I bought failed - some adhesive came unstuck making it unusable. I bought the camera on Amazon on 6.3.2015, I reported this issue in 5.13.2016 and sent in for repair AND ensured the package was signed for for. It was received on 5.19.2016 at the repair centre in Mcallen, TX.
Today (6.2.16) I received an email saying that it had been received outside the warranty period according my proof of purchase (i.e. my Amazon invoice) and would have to pay $287.50 for repair.
Firstly proof of delivery and emails show the process was begun in May 2016, secondly it is 1 day early for them to try and wheedle out of their warranty.
Come on Panasonic, get it together and honor your warranties!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lumix H Fs12032K
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Panasonic = Worst customer service ever? Maybe. Just spectacularly bad ‘customer service.’ You would not BELIEVE what scumbags this company is! I called three weeks ago to find out what..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."