Panasonic failing to honor warranty on a lens purchased as part of a camera kit from Amazon
The lens I bought failed - some adhesive came unstuck making it unusable. I bought the camera on Amazon on 6.3.2015, I reported this issue in 5.13.2016 and sent in for repair AND ensured the package was signed for for. It was received on 5.19.2016 at the repair centre in Mcallen, TX.
Today (6.2.16) I received an email saying that it had been received outside the warranty period according my proof of purchase (i.e. my Amazon invoice) and would have to pay $287.50 for repair.
Firstly proof of delivery and emails show the process was begun in May 2016, secondly it is 1 day early for them to try and wheedle out of their warranty.
Come on Panasonic, get it together and honor your warranties!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "We purchased two cordless phones from a Panasonic on line dealer, Premium Store.com. Delivery time was nearly three weeks after the order was placed but given the holiday that was..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."