Panasonic failing to honor warranty on a lens purchased as part of a camera kit from Amazon
The lens I bought failed - some adhesive came unstuck making it unusable. I bought the camera on Amazon on 6.3.2015, I reported this issue in 5.13.2016 and sent in for repair AND ensured the package was signed for for. It was received on 5.19.2016 at the repair centre in Mcallen, TX.
Today (6.2.16) I received an email saying that it had been received outside the warranty period according my proof of purchase (i.e. my Amazon invoice) and would have to pay $287.50 for repair.
Firstly proof of delivery and emails show the process was begun in May 2016, secondly it is 1 day early for them to try and wheedle out of their warranty.
Come on Panasonic, get it together and honor your warranties!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased two cordless phones from a Panasonic on line dealer, Premium Store.com. Delivery time was nearly three weeks after the order was placed but given the holiday that was..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."