Featured Resolved

The lens I bought failed - some adhesive came unstuck making it unusable. I bought the camera on Amazon on 6.3.2015, I reported this issue in 5.13.2016 and sent in for repair AND ensured the package was signed for for. It was received on 5.19.2016 at the repair centre in Mcallen, TX.

Today (6.2.16) I received an email saying that it had been received outside the warranty period according my proof of purchase (i.e. my Amazon invoice) and would have to pay $287.50 for repair.

Firstly proof of delivery and emails show the process was begun in May 2016, secondly it is 1 day early for them to try and wheedle out of their warranty.

Come on Panasonic, get it together and honor your warranties!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of panasonic camera lens micro four thirds 12-32. Panasonic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panasonic camera lens micro four thirds 12-32 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panasonic.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for brining your situation to our attention, and allowing us to provide a resolution. The repair has been completed under warranty, and the unit has been shipped from the repair center back to you.

ptibbs
Houston, Texas, United States #1169957

Well it does look like Panasonic Customer Care very quickly stepped up and dealt with the issue following post.I have received a new or refurbished lens that is working as intended.

It took 5 calendar days to resolve form start to finish.

Many thanks to the person or people who made this happen.

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for providing your experience.Panasonic would like to properly assist you.

Please email our team at Consumer20@us.panasonic.com Attn PC.com.Include your contact details and any available documentation that you have.