1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out.Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month.

Speakerphone is horrible on 3 of the handsets and on 1 handset, the person calling can't hear us at all. I called Panasonic and was told that I would need to move the base to another area of the house because it is probably getting interference from my microwave and refrigerator. Really?? That's not a solution that's going to work for me.

These phones are ***! And the customer service was just as crappy. They say they can send me replacement handsets but I'll need to send mine in first and that it's likely it will still be a problem unless the base is moved. I guess they think it's no big deal to have another ugly phone jack installed in my house.

My solution...Never buy a Panasonic phone again!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Renofam is overall dissatisfied with Panasonic and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panasonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Panasonic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience.Based on the video you provided it certainly appears that repair is necessary.

We recommend you use the below link to continue the In-Warranty process.

www.panasonic.com/repair