Ease of Use

Panasonic is the worst manufacturer of television sets. It never fails to dissapoint.

I am so fed up with the unplug this hold that for 60 seconds and see what happens. I should not have to be a certified technician everytime the power goes out or the tv doesnt feel like being watched. I know there are those who would say “well just go by another tv” but in this economy only people who have money to burn are the folks who make the products cheap and sell it for hundreds of dollars. Even though I know Panasonic could CARE LESS about little old nobody me this is very disheartening.

My wife and I work 14 hour days and we dont have time to open up the back of a tv to see if the motherboard is bad and every tv repair man will charge more in labor than the price of the part itself but again I know PANASONIC doesnt care!!! I cant believe im saying this but Thank God for Vizio at least when theres a storm outside and the power goes out i know when it comes back on their tv WILL WORK NO PROBLEM.

I know saying I wont buy any more of your products is futile because you are just going to keep making tvs for cheap and sell them expensive. Ok Panasonic I know you guys arent reading this anyway so im done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panasonic Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments