Viera TC-P55GT30 Plasma Build and model number decal of shows 2011.Purchased first part of 2012 with dealer extended warranty.

Motherboard power supply failure within 90 days. Repaired. 7 blinking red light code the following problem 2 months past 2 year extended warranty. Panasonic customer service asks for serial and model numbers in order to help.

Then they reply sorry nothing they can do! Nothing they can do? Are you kidding me? They built it, they had it repaired the first time and then all of a sudden they cant do anything about it?

No offer to get it to a repair depot, no suggestion of possible causes. Not even an offer of a kiss aftet screwinh me out of 1800.00 bucks! Thanks you thieves.

NEVER again and still spreading the word.Anyone need parts????

Review about: Panasonic Tv Repair.

Comments

Los Altos, California, United States #1276733

Same thing happened to me and a lot of other people. Panasonic turned out a product that was found to have defects and then they abandoned their customers who purchased those defective products. I'll never buy another Panasonic product, and I will do my level best to spread the word about my negative experience with this company.