Panasonic - Repair Services

11 of 242 Panasonic reviews

I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut down at any time, while submitting to service centre at New delhi( Shakarpur). The minimum time for mobile repairing doesnt exceed 21 days and The phone liquidity found in the Battery connectivity and PVC and Motherboard. Now,My device is in Service centre and Takes Atleast 30 days passed off.

I Not yet received My mobile right now.And they have such a pathetic and Worst service I ever seen in my Life.Please dont go for this cheap mobiles and These companies only using cheap quality spare parts to minimise their cost.I think they forgot customers are the king of market.

On 2nd August 2016, 35 days passed.They are giving my Mobile right now, and telling sorry for inconvenience caused and saying that Your device is dispatched from our office on 29th july and I dont know how much time it will take to reach me ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Eluga Mark
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #893641

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panasonic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 242 Panasonic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PanasonicTeam

Aug 03 #1194108

Panasonic's USA team has begun reviewing this particular site. I recommend you use the below link to partner with our Indian counterparts.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.