I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut down at any time, while submitting to service centre at New delhi( Shakarpur). The minimum time for mobile repairing doesnt exceed 21 days and The phone liquidity found in the Battery connectivity and PVC and Motherboard. Now,My device is in Service centre and Takes Atleast 30 days passed off.

I Not yet received My mobile right now.And they have such a pathetic and Worst service I ever seen in my Life.Please dont go for this cheap mobiles and These companies only using cheap quality spare parts to minimise their cost.I think they forgot customers are the king of market.

On 2nd August 2016, 35 days passed.They are giving my Mobile right now, and telling sorry for inconvenience caused and saying that Your device is dispatched from our office on 29th july and I dont know how much time it will take to reach me ?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $11000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Panasonic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panasonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Panasonic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam
#1194108

Panasonic's USA team has begun reviewing this particular site. I recommend you use the below link to partner with our Indian counterparts.