I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut down at any time, while submitting to service centre at New delhi( Shakarpur). The minimum time for mobile repairing doesnt exceed 21 days and The phone liquidity found in the Battery connectivity and PVC and Motherboard. Now,My device is in Service centre and Takes Atleast 30 days passed off.
I Not yet received My mobile right now.And they have such a pathetic and Worst service I ever seen in my Life.Please dont go for this cheap mobiles and These companies only using cheap quality spare parts to minimise their cost.I think they forgot customers are the king of market.
On 2nd August 2016, 35 days passed.They are giving my Mobile right now, and telling sorry for inconvenience caused and saying that Your device is dispatched from our office on 29th july and I dont know how much time it will take to reach me ?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Just few days back I was searching for a unique range of online Rakhi for my brother and came across the exquisite Rakhi variety available at Rakhi.Giftalove.com ! I was..."
- "I booked pulse for 17 sep 4 am and when i reached dere RajBeer Bina selfdrives executive was there. We saw that in ur car the right hand side..."
- "In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."