Pataskala, Ohio
1.8

We purchased a Panasonic TV, it's a great TV until you unplug it or the power goes out or even flickers..The TV won't turn back on it takes days and even weeks for it to reset itself and eventually will come back on...

Is there a way to fix this or maybe a recall for them..Thanks son much for your time

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

Burnsville, Minnesota, United States #1199220

I bought my Panasonic 42" Plasma 3 years ago and starting with about the second year the TV will go out if there is a storm or power outage and will not come back until a day or 2 later. There should be some kind of recall of these TVs.

Mine does the same thing.Cost $50 to find out it'll cost $150 to fix the problem.

Will never buy that brand again.Very dissatisfied consumer.

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to create a post.If the TV will not turn on we recommend you remove all HDMI cables from the TV and unplug the power cord from the surge protector.

Wait 1 minute then plug the TV's power cord directly into the wall. Then press the [POWER] button on the side of the TV.

If the problem continues then we recommend you use the below link to locate an authorized service center.

rollo2016

I did a quick search and found many sites/articles on how to reset a Panasonic telly. One site/article is at:

However, your first option is to read the manual and instruction booklet that came with the telly and look for factory reset or similar. If you cannot find info in the booklet, then do a search online as someone, somewhere has had the same experience.