Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out.Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month.
Speakerphone is horrible on 3 of the handsets and on 1 handset, the person calling can't hear us at all. I called Panasonic and was told that I would need to move the base to another area of the house because it is probably getting interference from my microwave and refrigerator. Really?? That's not a solution that's going to work for me.
These phones are ***! And the customer service was just as crappy. They say they can send me replacement handsets but I'll need to send mine in first and that it's likely it will still be a problem unless the base is moved. I guess they think it's no big deal to have another ugly phone jack installed in my house.
My solution...Never buy a Panasonic phone again!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with..."
- "Just received 2,340.00 just keep 300 split 990 into 2 payments I'm taking it to the police ..."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."