What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive.On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on their site and it showed that it was not in stock.
I contacted them using the sales phone number because their customer service was not going thru (shocking) after sending them an email as well with no response. Once I got thru to SALES they said they do have the item in stock. I I then asked them why this item hasn't been shipped out yet and on my order review page it shows out of stock, they said 'oh, it is out of stock' so if you want we can cancel this order - ((I have a feeling it suddenly become out of stock is because I used a coupon code (A $50 coupon)). I said that I would like to have them either send it out today or cancel the order.
So they CANCELED this order, because after the phone call, I checked the status of the order and it showed order canceled and it is still OUT OF STOCK, I thought that is the end of this issue. This morning 7/28/15 I get an email notice from PayPal that Panasonic withdrew the amount. I logged into Panasonic website and the order shows pending and the item STILL SHOWS OUT OF STOCK - THIS IS FRAUD - it is illegal for them to charge me for an order that 1) I canceled and 2) if they don't have it in stock how can they COMPLETE this transaction! I demand a FULL REFUND ASAP!
- This company is a FRAUD and should be held accountable and should be removed from accepting PayPal.I would also like to REPORT them for conducting fraudulent business."
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Panasonic Link2Cell Kx-Tge275S Phone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."
- "I received the "wedding" dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The fabric is cheap. The sleeve were not longsleeve, the buttons don't match the holes.Some of..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."