Brooklyn, New York

What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive.On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on their site and it showed that it was not in stock.

I contacted them using the sales phone number because their customer service was not going thru (shocking) after sending them an email as well with no response. Once I got thru to SALES they said they do have the item in stock. I I then asked them why this item hasn't been shipped out yet and on my order review page it shows out of stock, they said 'oh, it is out of stock' so if you want we can cancel this order - ((I have a feeling it suddenly become out of stock is because I used a coupon code (A $50 coupon)). I said that I would like to have them either send it out today or cancel the order.

So they CANCELED this order, because after the phone call, I checked the status of the order and it showed order canceled and it is still OUT OF STOCK, I thought that is the end of this issue. This morning 7/28/15 I get an email notice from PayPal that Panasonic withdrew the amount. I logged into Panasonic website and the order shows pending and the item STILL SHOWS OUT OF STOCK - THIS IS FRAUD - it is illegal for them to charge me for an order that 1) I canceled and 2) if they don't have it in stock how can they COMPLETE this transaction! I demand a FULL REFUND ASAP!

- This company is a FRAUD and should be held accountable and should be removed from accepting PayPal.I would also like to REPORT them for conducting fraudulent business."

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

Stratford, Ontario, Canada #1228252

This site is very fishy. Be careful when decide to deal with them!

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. Panasonic has just started reviewing this site and would like the opportunity to properly review your situation. Please email us at Consumer20@us.panasonic.com using the subject Attn Review #673230.

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. Panasonic has just started reviewed this site and would like the opportunity to properly review your situation. Please email us at Consumer20@us.panasonic.com using the subject Attn Review #673230 .