We had purchased a Panasonic hybrid phone system from this company after ours was hit by lightning and destroyed.When we hired a local company to come and install the unit, it was set up and plugged in.

It would not turn on.

KX-TD.com was contacted. We were told too bad so sad. No refunds and no exchaged after 5 days of receipt.

It took 5 days to get someone here to install the unit!! We sent the unit back. They accepted it, but still refuse to refund our money or give us a new working unit. This company will send you defective merchandise.

They have a no refund policy.

When you return the defective merchandise, they will accept it, keep it, NOT REPLACE it and keep your money too!!BUYER BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. Panasonic has just started reviewing this site. Your posting will be added to a report and reviewed to determine how we can improve our processes and personnel training.

#191428

Thats why PBX vendors are douchebags, get a centrex from your local telco. It may be more money, but if it breaks they have to fix it because its their equipment.

Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more I’M WRITING THIS WHILE STILL ON HOLD WITH PANASONIC! Panasonic "Panasonic = Worst customer service ever? Maybe. Just spectacularly bad ‘customer service.’ You would not BELIEVE what scumbags this company is! I called three weeks ago to find out what..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more