Faisalabad, Punjab Province

I sent my washing machine Panasonic Model NA - F - 62 B

to Digital Electronic run by Mr. Sajid ( Tel +92-3217618078, +92-300-7209566 authorized workshop in Faisalabad Pakistan on August 6, 2015. He charged heavy amount on the name of repair which he did not do to the level of perfection (receipt no 2285). Called machine three times from my house to workshop charging for carriage.

His complaint was lodged to regional office of Panasonic in Pakistan, Lahore (Tel +92-42-36370604.

Nothing done in my favor. My complaint is not addressed at all.

Copy of receipt could not be uploaded. If you need, it can be sent through email.

I advise people not to buy Panasonic products if after sale services are not up to mark.

Dr M Babar Imran

muhammadbabarimran@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Panasonic. The most disappointing about panasonic repair at Panasonic was after sale service is very poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panasonic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Panasonic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience.Panasonic North America has just started reviewing this site.

Please use the below link to reach out to support in your country.

PanasonicTeam

Please use the below link to reach out to support in your country.