I had purchase Panasonic AC before 4 month ago.Recently the inside blower was broken automatically.

Their service center person took 7 days to just visit what happen. After that he told that it will be replaced within 1-2 days but I didn't here anything from them in next 7 days. I was without AC since last 15 days when I needed. It took 1+ hour to talk with their Mumbai/Delhi customer care.

Also they don't have system to forward your call to senior person. They have raw team members ready to tell "They apologize for the inconvenience." You will not get any answer other than this.

Panasonic India has worst customer service I have ever seen. In fact there is "NO" customer services. Think before purchasing any Panasonic product.

You will really regret by purchasing their product.

STAY AWAY!!!Total loss of VALUE AND MONEY.

Review about: Panasonic Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Panasonic?

Comments

PanasonicTeam

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience.Panasonic North America has just started reviewing this site.

Please use the below link to reach out to support in your country.

Panasonic Microwave Panasonic "Model No# NN-H765 error code h98 + H97 Don't buy this It has to be the worst piece of garbage you could buy I haven't even had it 2 months I'm..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more